Patents: The patent is a title of industrial property that confers to it’s legal holder, the right to prevent all third persons non authorised, to reproduce of the patented invention up to a maximum of twenty years.
We notably carry out:
- Patent searches
- The writing of patents (descriptions, claims, drawings)
- The execution of drawings accompanying the patents.
- The formalities of deposit and delivery in France and abroad.
- The follow through of examination procedures.
- The translation of the patents.
- The submission and follow up of acts of opposition.
- The monitoring and execution of the formalities of maintenance (annual fees).
- The writing of license and assignment contracts, as well as the inscription of these contracts to the concerned Registers.
- Patent monitoring